Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More winning. . .

 Sat by last night and watched 2012 walk right out of my life.  I don't necessarily feel the need to review the entire year but all I can say is that I can't believe how quickly it went. I guess I say that every year. . .

I know my new year resolution is to stand up a little straighter.  No, really. . . you have no idea how much better you feel and look when you have good poster.  Beside the fact that within a half-hour of ringing in this fabulous new year, I somehow managed to bring annoying pain to my body by pulling a muscle in my back. That would be why I am currently sitting with a hot pad on my back and trying to move more than required. . . ugh. Lame resolution, possibly but beneficial none the less. 

Also, I am now unbelievably proud to announce that 2013 will be the years of island tunes. . . yes ladies and gentlemen, I have been blessed with my new ukelele along with an awesome hard case. HEHE! I have already started plucking out a couple songs! 

Although I goofed up my back and am still exhausted from last nights shenanigans, 2013 has already been a successful year\day. . . 
 This morning, Heaven gained the hearts of two of the most important people in my life. . . they are a part of my family and I carry them in my heart everyday. They received the greatest gift. Eternal Life. It might be a vague story but I am okay with that and you will have to be too. Just know that God found two lost sheep. . . The most important thing is that I have seen God win today.  That's what I want to see this year. More winning. . . 


The Lord 's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 
(Lamentations 3:22, 23 NASB)


That was a lot of random information and maybe next post will be a bit more organized but for now I will rejoice with heaven and look forward to more of God's faithfulness this next 365 days. 








No comments:

Post a Comment