Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Look hard.

I have exactly 7 minutes and 19 seconds until chapel starts. Today's challenge is to write something meaningful or at least somewhat encouraging in that space of time.

Honestly I haven't had too much on my mind or any astounding revelations from God recently. If it makes any sense at all, I am getting used to the challenge of this new lifestyle.

My greatest fear is getting too comfortable in my commitment and even though I know that I am not going to have a "mountain top" experience everyday of my life when it comes to my walk with God or even just in this next year, I don't want to miss ANYTHiNG He has for me.

I suppose I just need to look for Him in everyday moments...I just want all of God that I can get on this earth.

Maybe it's just about the desire. Maybe it's about the seeking itself.

Anyway, challenge coming to an end. I don't want to miss Him. Today I am going to look. Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment